If you feel like something different, try this:
2016 – CBS Cycling Hill TT Series #3
Sunday, December 4 - Last One!!
Ride route will leave Coffee Bean at Valencia Town Center at 8am head to hill TT start via Ridge Route. Once group is at start location, will commence the hill TT.
** Strava segment - http://www.strava.com/routes/6657288
A – elite
B – average
C - beginner
• Any cyclist may participate in the CBS Cycling hill TT series
• Racers must finish all three races (in chosen category) to be eligible for series awards.
• Only CBS Cycling members are eligible for series awards and are encouraged to help mentor other club members.
• Scoring for series awards as follows: 1=15, 2=12, 3=10, 4=8, 5 =6, 6=5, 7=4, 8=3, 9+=2
• Bike set up: Road bike only, no TT specific bike.
• Please plan to leave with group from Coffee Bean at 8am.
• CBS or neutral kit should be worn during race (other club kits should not be worn)
• Please email CBS Cycling (email@example.com) for any scoring corrections or additions within 14 days of Facebook posting of results
• Rain or (strongly forecasted) will cancel a race (we will attempt to reschedule).
• Course: 2.9 miles uphill TT, just a little over 1,000 feet of climbing. Start will be at bottom of Templin Highway (parking area before turn to water plant) Racers will depart in 30 second intervals. Results will be determined by Strava. You must have Strava and star segment in strava to be eligible.